– Collins A5 Ideal Wire Bound Book 192 Pages Ruled Feint 468W
Keeping up their reputation for quality and value, the Collins Ideal Black Wirebound Notebook is hard-wearing, durable and suitable for daily use and rough handling. The wiro bound A5 Ideal notebook has the advantage of lying flat when open for easy note-taking, while the 192 feint-ruled pages are hard-wearing 80gsm. The front and back covers are covered in geltex which increases their durability and provides a hard cover for note-taking on the go.
- A5 notebook with 192 pages
- Feint ruled pages suitable for general use
- Wiro bound to allow book to lie flat during use
- Front and back board covered in durable geltex
- Size: A5 (210x148mm)
- Quality 80gsm paper